1. Changing sleep patterns: restlessness, hot feet, waking up two or three times a night. Feeling tired after you wake up and sleepy off and on during the day. There is something called the Triad Sleep Pattern that occurs for many: you sleep for about 2-3 hours, wake up, go back to sleep for another couple of hours, wake again, and go back to sleep again. For others, the sleep requirements have changed. You can get by on less sleep. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m. Much is going on in your dream state.
You can’t be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the ‘cleansing and releasing’ hour. You might even experience periods of deep sleeping. You are resting from all the acclimating and are integrating, as well as building up for the next phase.
2. Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine. A sense of energy vibrating on top of the head, as if energy is erupting from the head in a shower. Hair standing on end, goose bumps.
3. Sudden waves of emotion. Crying at the drop of a hat. Feeling suddenly angry or sad with little provocation. Or inexplicably depressed. Then very happy. Emotional roller coaster.
4. Old “stuff” seems to be coming up, as described above, and the people with whom you need to work it out (or their clones) appear in your life. Completion issues.
5. Changes in weight. A need to eat all the time – this is caused by a few things going on in your body. Since your body is going through so many changes releasing emotions and with all this work, your body requires more protein. Our food does not have the same nutritional value so you need to take additional supplements. Food also gives up as sense of security and with so many changes within and in your environment; you feel the need to eat. OR A loss of desire for food. Also, part of you does not want to be here anymore in the Old.
6. Changes in eating habits: Strange cravings and odd food choices. Some find they are not as hungry as they used to be. Or hungrier. A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar. Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. It is an inner tube around your belly area and is happening in both men and women.It is a type of protection around your solar plexus area which is “who you are” and with the constant changes; you need this protection for now. A craving for protein. You are requiring an enormous amount of fuel for this ascension process. Weight gain with an inability to loose it no matter what you do is one of the most typical experiences.
7. Food intolerances, allergies you never had before
8. Amplification of the senses. Increased sensitivity. Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings. Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other stimulants are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily over-stimulated.
8a. Sight: Blurry vision, shimmering objects, seeing glittery particles, auras around people, plants, animals, and objects. Some report seeing formerly opaque objects as transparent. When you close your eyes, you no longer see darkness, but redness.You may also see geometric shapes or brilliant colors and pictures when eyes are closed. Colors appear more vivid — the sky might look teal or the grass an amazing green.
8b. Hearing: Increased or decreased hearing. Other symptoms are hearing white noise in the head, beeps, tones, music or electronic patterns. Some hear water rushing, bees buzzing, whooshing, roaring or ringing. Others have what is called audio dyslexia– you can’t always make out what people are saying, as if you can no longer translate your own language.
8c. Enhanced senses of smell, touch, and/or taste.
9. Skin eruptions: Rashes, bumps, acne, hives, and shingles. Anger produces outbreaks around the mouth and chin.
10. Episodes of intense energy which make you want to leap out of bed and into action. Followed by periods of lethargy and fatigue. Days of extreme fatigue. Your body is losing density and going through intense restructuring. One of the most aggravating ascension symptoms is constant fatigue. I mean the kind where you cannot even get out of bed, and you have to push yourself to get anything done.
11. Changes in prayer or meditation. Not feeling the same sensations as before. Not having the same experience of being in contact with Consciousness. Difficulty in focusing.
12. Power surges: All of a sudden you are heated from head to toe. It is a momentary sensation, but uncomfortable. In contrast, some people have felt inexplicably cold. Night sweats and hot flashes. Your body is ‘heating’ up as it burns off residue after going through wild and vivid dreams, you may wake up in a sweat and have to change your P.J’s.
13. A range of physical manifestations: Headaches, backaches, neck pains, flu-like symptoms (this is called vibrational flu), digestive problems, muscular spasms or cramps, racing heartbeat, chest pains, changes in sexual desire, numbness or pain in the limbs, and involuntary vocalizations or bodily movements. Aches and Pains – toxic energy and emotional blockages in your body that need to be released more so now during ascension. Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body.
14. Looking younger. You love yourself and life more. You begin to resemble the perfect you that you really are.
15. Vivid dreams. Sometimes the dreams are so real that you wake up confused. You may even have lucid dreams in which you are in control. Many dreams may be mystical or carry messages for you, wild and sometimes violent dreams.
16. Events that completely alter your life: death, divorce, change in job status, loss of home, illness, and/or other catastrophes — sometimes several at once! Forces that cause you to slow down, simplify, change, re-examine who you are and what your life means to you. Forces that you cannot ignore. Forces that cause you to release your attachments. Forces that awaken your sense of love and compassion for all. A sense of loss leading to depression – this results from changing environment, loss of jobs, residences and friends. Nothing is the same anymore; you do not react
the same way to your friends or even your job which leads to a separation anxiety as a result of purging the darker and denser energy within. This process is teaching you to release all of your attachments. The change that you feel is on-going through the
ascension process. The best of dealing with it is to learn to “go with the flow”. You may have bouts of depression caused by all the changes around you – loss of job and friends and home. These are very real situations that are causing much anxiety and depression
in some cases.
17. A desire to break free from restrictive patterns, life-draining jobs consumptive lifedrainers. You might find yourself drawn to the arts and nature. You want to offload yourself, and toxic people or situations. You feel a compelling need to “find yourself” and your life purpose — now! You want to be creative and free to be person you really from things and people that no longer serve you.
18. Emotional and mental confusion: A feeling that you need to get your life straightened out.
19. Introspection, solitude and loss of interest in more extraverted activities: This stage has come as a surprise to many extraverts who formerly saw themselves as outgoing and involved. They say, “I don’t know why, but I don’t like to go out as much as before.” You don’t feel like doing anything. You are in a rest period, ‘rebooting, developing a preference for your own space and at most times, solitude.
20. Creative bursts: Receiving images, ideas, music, and other creative inspirations at an often overwhelming rate.
21. A perception that time is accelerating. It seems that way because you have had so many changes introduced into your life at an unprecedented rate. The number of changes seems to be growing.
22. A sense of impendingness. There is a feeling that something is about to happen. This can create anxiety.
23. Impatience. You know better, but sometimes you can’t help it. You want to get on with what seems to be coming your way. Uncertainty is not comfortable.
24. A deep yearning for meaning, purpose, spiritual connection, and revelation. Perhaps an interest in the spiritual for the first time in your life.
25. A feeling that you are somehow different. A disquieting sense that everything in your life feels new and altered, that you have left your old self behind.
26.“Teachers” appear everywhere with perfect timing to help you on your spiritual journey: people, books, movies, events, Mother Nature, etc. Teachers may appear to be negative or positive when you are trapped in polarity thinking, but, from a transcendent perspective, they are always perfect. Just what you need to learn from and move on.
27. You find a spiritual track that makes sense to you and “speaks to you” at the most profound levels. Suddenly you are gaining a perspective that you would never have considered before. You hunger to know more. You read, share with others, ask questions, and go inside to discover more about who you are and why you are here.
28. You are moving through learning and personal issues at a rapid pace. You sense that you are “getting it” quite readily.
29. Invisible presences. Here is the woo-woo stuff. Some people report feeling surrounded by beings at night or having the sensation of being touched or talked to. Often they will wake with a start. Some also feel their body or bed vibrate.
30. Portents, visions, “illusions”, numbers, and symbols: Seeing things that have spiritual importance for you. Noticing how numbers appear synchronistically in your awareness. Everything has a message if you take the time to look.
31. Increased integrity: You realize that it is time for you to seek and speak your truth. It suddenly seems important for you to become more authentic, more yourself. You may have to say “no” to people whom you have tried to please in the past. You may find it intolerable to stay in a marriage or job or place that doesn’t support who you are. You may also find there is nowhere to hide, no secrets to keep anymore. Honesty becomes important in all your relationships. Loss of identity. You try to access the Old you, but it is no longer there. You may not know who you are looking at in the mirror. You have cleared much of your old patterns and are now embodying much more light and a simpler, more purified you. A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences which no longer jive with you.
32. Harmony with seasons and cycles: You are becoming more tuned to the seasons, the phases of the moon and natural cycles. More awareness of your place in the natural world. A stronger connection to the earth.
33. Electrical and mechanical malfunctions: When you are around, light bulbs flicker, the computer locks up, or the radio goes haywire.
34. Increased synchronicity and many small miracles. Look for more of these.
35. Increased intuitive abilities and altered states of consciousness:
Thinking of someone and immediately hearing from them. More synchronicities. Having sudden insights about patterns or events from the past. Clairvoyance, out-of-body experiences, and other psychic phenomena. Intensified sensitivity and knowing. Awareness of one’s essence and that of others.
36. Communication with Spirit. Channelling.
37. A sense of Oneness with all. A direct experience of this Wholeness. Transcendent awareness. Being flooded with compassion and love for all life. Compassionate detachment or unconditional love for all is what lifts us up to higher levels of consciousness and joy.
38. Moments of joy and bliss. A deep abiding sense of peace and knowing that you are never alone.
39. Integration: You become emotionally, psychologically, physically, and spiritually stronger and clearer.
40. Living your purpose: You know you are finally doing what you came to earth for. New skills and gifts are emerging, especially healing ones. Your life/work experiences are now converging and starting to make sense. You are finally going to use them all. You absolutely cannot do certain things anymore. When you try to do your usual routine and activities, it feels downright awful. Experiencing difficulty in being around people and places that never bothered you before.
41. A Feeling of wanting to be closer to animals and plants. To some people, animals now seem to be more “human” in their behavior. Wild animals are less afraid. Plants respond to your love and attention more than ever.
42. Seeing beings of other dimensions. The veil between dimensions is thinner, so it is not surprising.
44. Physically manifesting thoughts and desires more quickly and efficiently.
45. Left -brain fogginess. Your psychic abilities, your intuitive knowing, your feeling and compassion, your ability to experience your body, your visioning, your expressiveness all emanate from the right brain. In order for this side of the brain to develop more fully, the left brain must shut down a little bit. Normally the left-hemisphere’s capacity for order, organization, structure, linear sequencing, analysis, evaluation, precision, focus, problem-solving, and mathematics dominate our often less-valued right brain, no desire to read for very long, inability to focus; forgetting what you are just about to say; impatience with linear forms of communication (audio or written formats); a feeling of spaciness, being scattered; losing interest in research or complex information; feeling bombarded with words and talk and information; and a reluctance to write. Sometimes you feel dull and have no interest in analysis, lively intellectual discussion, or investigation. Memory Loss – at times you may feel like you are losing your mind because you cannot remember things,places, words, what you did 2 hours earlier.. A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. Being in the Now is the way of the New World.
46. Dizziness. This occurs when you are ungrounded. Perhaps you have just cleared a big emotional issue and your body is adjusting to your “lighter”state.
47. Falling, having accidents, breaking bones. Your body is not grounded or perhaps your life is out of balance. Or your body may be telling you to slow down, examine certain aspects of your life, or heal certain issues.
49. Heart palpitations. A racing heart usually accompanies a heart opening. It only lasts for a few moments and means that the heart is re-balancing itself after an emotional release.
50. Faster hair and nail growth. More protein is being used in the body.
51. A desire to find your soul mate or twin soul. More than ever before, the idea that we can have a relationship that matches who we are seems more desirable.
52. Memories surface. Body memories, suppressed memories, images of past lives and/or parallel lives. We are healing and integrating all our “selves”, feeling stress.
54. Feeling disoriented – a feeling of not knowing who you are, what you are doing or what you are supposed to be doing caused by the constant change going on within and around you in the atmosphere.
55. Feeling ‘out of body’. You may feel as though someone is talking, but it is not you. This is our natural defense mechanism of survival when we are under acute stress or feeling traumatized or out of control.
56. An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc. They literally make you feel ‘sick’ inside. You are in a higher vibration and your energies are no longer in alignment.
57. A wanting to go Home, as if everything is over and you don’t belong here anymore. We are returning to Source.
58. Your plans suddenly change in mid-stream and go in a completely different direction.
59. Anxiety and panic – when there is an energy shift in the atmosphere it also affects you. As mother earth is releasing her toxins through natural disasters, so are you. You may feel overloaded and overwhelmed by sudden change of events and crisis situations. You may be overloaded with family needs and pressures,plus more expectations from your work situation. Feeling you are going insane, or must be developing a mental illness of some sort.
60. You have created a situation that seems like your worst nightmare, with many ‘worst nightmare’ aspects to it. Overwhelming stress – as emotions are coming up within, you don’t know what is happening causing you to feel stressed and anxious.
If you are interested in creating more ease for yourself through this process, contact me for guidance. My gift to you.
Add me on Facebook
I can be reached by phone at: 209-688-4655
Antahkarana: The Gateway to Heaven
Antahkarana is a way, a conduit, a connection between our intelligent mind and the higher levels of perception and consciousness. Antahkarana is a Sanskrit word for "Rainbow Bridge", the pathway that the Seeker must trailblaze to be released from Samsara.
The weaving of this individual connection is the way to reach a higher conscience of Shambhala. Antahkarana is also known as an ancient symbol of Spiritual Healing. Antahkarana is a way, a conduit, a connection between our intelligent mind and the higher levels of perception and consciousness.
Antahkarana is a Sanskrit word for "Rainbow Bridge", the pathway that the Seeker must trailblaze to be released from Samsara. The weaving of this individual connection is the way to reach a higher conscience of Shambhala. Antahkarana is also known as an ancient symbol of Spiritual Healing.
Truly loving yourself means honoring you and your life experiences. Take all the time you need to be with yourself to work out what is going on in your heart and mind. Others will judge you; this is part of the human condition; that one must come to a place of awareness and heal within. Whenever someone is judging you or projecting onto you this is a reflection of what needs attention and healing within one's self.
This journey is your own, honor and LOVE YOU, in whatever way you see fit!!! With self-reflection and self-love, we change our vibrational frequency. This is the energy we begin to emanate out into the universe. One can say that they are all about peace and love. However, if the individual has not taken the steps to truly heal their hearts and minds; not matter what they do to express peace and love. Their true intentions will vibrate at a lower frequency and can be felt by others.
Putting off your self-healing leads to the illness of the mind, body, and soul. And creates an acidic state in the body; so no matter how much good you put in; if you lack self-love and your mind is not in alignment with your actions you will not experience the balance to heal mind, body, and soul. And you will repel the very experiences you are working so hard to manifest in your life. Projecting out onto others only creates drama and more discord in your life. Choose to vibrate at a higher frequency!!!
Self-reflection may seem scary or may feel heavy based on all the pain you have experienced in this life. What is heavier is carrying all of those energies and pain around with you. Commit to yourself to start living a more peaceful existence, starting today. Work towards self-improvement and energetic alignment every day. And truly LOVE YOU and all that you are, so we can all experience PEACE ON EARTH.
I AM Thankful for The Divine, This Life and The Universe.
I AM Thankful for my Family.
I AM Thankful for all of the beautiful souls in my life. * ALL OF YOU!
I AM Thankful for the many blessings in this life.
I AM Thankful for my active awareness.
I AM Thankful for all that I AM.
I AM Thankful for all of the life lessons I learned.
I AM Thankful for being in complete and total alignment.
Light, Love and Infinite Blessings to all of YOU!
Level One – The Physical Body
Red in the spectrum, physically dense in form, temporal in duration.
In the labyrinth it is the outermost circle. In the mandala it is the foundation upon which the other levels are constructed. In this life the physical surroundings support and nurture its growth.
Note: Existence is holographic. Every color, every level, contains every other, and the juxtaposition of seven colors on seven levels and according to eight possible arrangements creates an infinite variety of visual effects which could even be called illusions.
Level Two – The Etheric Body
Orange in the rainbow spectrum,
of a finer vibrational substance, only somewhat less temporal than its physical replica.
In the development of the personali ty its reference is to the early emotional environment and formative influences.
Note: Healing techniques such as Reiki and acupuncture recognize the interconnection between the physical and its energy pattern, here called the etheric.
Level Three – The Astral Body
Yellow in the spectrum,
sometimes called the lower mental level,
transitional and limited in endurance,
a non-physical vehicle in which consciousness can move inter-dimensionally.
Its formative influences are a given culture’s secular, religious and educational institutions and how these shape the way we think.
Note: Physics is closing in on metaphysics as in laboratory experiments molecules are being transported ala Startrek.
Level Four – The Mental Body
Green in the spectrum,
interfacing the temporal and the eternal,
a transitional energy body that enables transformation.
In this life its purposes are achieved in relationship with others.
Note: Christianity according to Joseph Campbell is a fourth chakra religion. God is in Christ reconciling the human and the divine.
Level Five – The Causal Body
Blue in the spectrum,
sometimes called the transpersonal,
it’s energy field is the repository of the soul’s enduring memories, influences and progress.
Its nature is volitional and its function is to empower the soul’s journey.
Note: This level is attuned to the inner voice of spirit. When Jesus spoke of having ears to hear he referred to this level of consciousness. It is how one knows one’s own truth.
Level Six – The Diamond Body
Indigo in the spectrum,
eternal in reality,
the level of Brahmic or Christ Consciousness.
This is Aurobindo’s supra-mental field where thinking is superseded by an intuitionally received knowing.
Note: The step between five and six is from the transpersonal to the eternal. It is a conscious awareness Paul called “the mind of Christ.”
Level Seven – The Celestial Body
Violet in the spectrum,
visionary in function,
this is the energy field in which the Self and the All are eternally One.
Note: Awakening to the Christ realization that “I and the Father are one,” is the goal of the soul’s the journey through and beyond physical life.
SOL -- 741 Hz
Intent: solving problems, expressions/solutions
It cleans the cell ("Solve polluti") from the toxins. Frequent use of 741 Hz leads to a healthier, simpler life, and also to changes in diet towards foods which are not poisoned by various kinds of toxins. Tone 'Sol' cleans the cell from different kinds of electromagnetic radiations. Another application of this sound frequency is solving problems of any nature. The fifth frequency of the Solfeggio scale will also lead you into the power of self-expression, which results in a pure and stable life.
Questions? Call: +44 07765 017 968
By Appointment Only!
Questions? Call: +44 07765 017 968
By Appointment Only!
Disclaimer: The information presented on this website about complementary therapies, holistic health coaching and energy clearing education is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any medical conditions or psychological conditions. Nor is the information contained in this website to be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical treatment from a physician. The information is provided to open up possibilities in oneself and the services provided are complementary to tradition medicine. If you feel you have a serious medical condition please, contact your primary physician or mental health professional. AngeliqueLarson.com Copyright ©2018-2019